Budgeting...at Your Fingertips
While budgeting takes time, intention and effort, there are a few apps that with a few taps and swipes, can help you get you where you want to go. From savings support, to calculator tools and goal-tracking, these resources can be great supplements to your financial planning efforts.
Five Apps for Getting on Financial Track
- Oportun - an automated savings app that uses intelligence tools to move funds from checking to savings. Good option for those who identify as splurgers, not savers, and like outsourcing decisions.
- Mint - organizes and monitors your accounts in one dashboard. This tool gives users a full financial portrait to monitor and goal plan.
- You Need a Budget (YNAB) - helps monitor budget and expenses and assigns money based on your determined spending plans.
- GoodBudget - a digital approach to envelope budgeting
- Honeydue - a helpful app for budgeting with a partner
Listen - the most difficult part of any new thing is starting. Here’s to having some help with navigating the process and doing so with a bit of ease. You got this, boo!
Photo Credit: Ekaterina Bolovtsova