Summer is summer'ing and we are HERE for it! It's HOT outside, the days are long and almost every where you look, people are outside doing the things. Whether it's poolside with the girls, or grilling out back with your family, we know there are gatherings galore. So, what does that mean for you? Girl, it's time to introduce a new fun recipe to your list of things to try and share with your people. We love a quick, easy, no-fuss snack that keeps us cool AND healthy. So when we saw this from our girl Liz Moody (P.S. her book is in this season's box!) we had to give it a whirl.
Now, this isn't your run-of-the-mill corner-store icee, ok? (which, by the way, we still bust down when the time calls for it) This is an elevated, artisanal frozen treat that is beautiful and refreshing. Let's get into it:
Rose Raspberry Chia Popsicles
- ⅓ cup chia seeds
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp rose water (available in the international section of most grocery stores, and at many higher end liquor stores)
- 1.5 cup milk of choice (coconut or almond to keep it plant-based)
- Pinch of salt
- 1.5 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
- 4 tbsp honey (maple syrup or agave works too)
- Stir together all ingredients except for the honey and raspberries; let sit for 4 hours or overnight, stirring once again after 1 hour to keep the clumps from clumping. When the chia seeds have spread and become a rich and smooth pudding consistency, blend with raspberries and honey until very well combined.
- Pour into popsicle mold, Champagne flute or Dixie cups, tapping it on the counter to eliminate any bubbles, and freeze overnight (if using Champagne flute or Dixie cups, add popsicle sticks after 1 hour and return to freezer). To remove, run under warm water for 30 seconds and slide out.
- Makes 6!
What say you, Betterness Baes? You trying these?
We sell nail polish. We are the best for all kinds of nail polish. If you want to buy Glow POP Polishes online. So we are the best for Glow POP Polishes and color-changing thermal nail polish.